31st July 2013, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required for Journalism? Am I eligible for this course?

WHAT IS QUALIFICATION FOR JOURNALISM.AM I ELIGIBLE FOR THIS COURSE BECAUSE IAM PaSSED 10th AND 10+2. and what is the condition,percentage and fee of this course...plz suggest...me.....

6th June 2014, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification required for Journalism? Am I eligible for this course?

hiii I m a 11 cls student of commerce stream I want to ask can I directly do BJMC after 12th or graduation is must before it?
30th June 2015, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification required for Journalism? Am I eligible for this course?

I am 12th pass with science (biology) in 2015.can I do journalism course.what is the procedure.pl tell us and guide me.my I'd [email protected]
13th July 2015, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

I have completed 10 2and BA DISCONTINUED AM ELIGIBLE FOR DOING Journalism pls how to get this course
4th January 2016, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Iam doing 2nd puc after writing the board exam, am I eligible to journalism course without CET
4th January 2017, 04:45 AM
Unregistered

Can you get job when you have completed certificate in journalism and mass communication?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?