31st July 2013, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for government job after completing diploma in CSE?

dear Sir,
I am Pramodha M.N, I have completed diploma CSE in 2007 and i am working in Purchase Dept in electronics company and I want to take exam in AMIE Electronics because of experience. SO is AMIE ECE student who completed Diploma in CSE can elegible for GOVT Job?

Related Questions:
  1. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in CSE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I do B.Com after Diploma in Computer Science? Will I get government job after this? -- [New]
  3. Any job in government sector for me after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  4. Am I eligible for government job after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  5. What are the available career options after completing 3 years diploma in CSE?
  6. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  7. Howto get job in Government sector after completing 3 year diploma in CSE and 1 year diploma in Hardware & Networking and B.Tech in Information Technology?
  8. Can I apply for government job after pursuing B.Tech in CSE?
  9. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech CSE with 59%
  10. How to get a job in government section after completing diploma in civil engineering
  11. How to study in distance education after completing diploma course in CSE
  12. What kind of government job will I get after completing diploma mechanical with 83%?
  13. Am I eligible for government job after completing B.Ed at the age of 40 year?
  14. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in CSE with 45%
  15. Government Job opportunities in after the completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  16. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech CSE?
  17. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  18. Job Opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech CSE and M.Tech CSE candidates?
15th May 2016, 09:33 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for government job after completing diploma in CSE?

AMIE is one of the best institute and recognised by Ministry of HRD. So, all it's degree are valid and candidates passed course from institute are eligible to appear for entrance examination to get jobs.

So, no doubt if you have completed the diploma you can appear for entrance examination conducted by PSU'S for recruitment as JE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?