19th April 2011, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

How to get a seat in a private medical college in India? What is the procedure?

hello, i need help on how to get a seat at a private medical college in india (preferably south india) i'm from the uk and i feel india has a good education system; i have passed my gcses which is equivelant to 10 in india and i am currently doing my a levels when i finish that i'll have 10+2. Advice would be appreicaied as i have no idea of the procedures, and how the NRI quota works etc.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and seat availability in private medical colleges in India? Any colleges offering PG medical seat based on the MBBS results?
  2. Will I get a free seat or paid seat in private medical college of Tamilnadu after scoring 193.5 medical cutoff?
  3. Can I get a medical seat in private medical college in Tamilnadu after scoring 194.5 medical cutoff
  4. Can I get a seat in private medical college in Tamilnadu after scoring 195.75 medical cutoff
  5. Can I get MBBS seat in any government medical college or private A medical college after scoring 2542 rank in EAMCET medical?
  6. What is the admission procedure to be followed for a Bangladeshi student to get seat in medical college at Kolkata?
  7. Donation and fee structure of medical seat in Pondicherry Medical College and Bangalore Private Medical College?
  8. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college?
  10. How to get a seat in private medical college after scoring 195 medical cutoff in Tamilnadu
  11. Should I take admission in private medical college through donation or should I prepare for next years exam?
  12. How to get medical seat in Siddhartha medical college? What is the procedure?
  13. List of government colleges offering MD in Homeopathy?
  14. List of private medical colleges in India to do MBBS or BDS with less fee? -- [New]
  15. Prospects for getting a seat in government or private medical college after scoring 539 rank in pre medical test?
  16. Medical seat in Tamilnadu for 194.50 cutoff scorer in MBC caste? What type of college can I get, Government or Private?
  17. Which are the private medical colleges in Bangladesh? What is their fee structure?
  18. MBBS/BDS seat with 2699 rank in WBJEE? In which college could I get? Closing rank for private medical college? By how much margin were the seats increased in WBJEE medical this year?
3rd June 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a seat in a private medical college in India? What is the procedure?

HELLO. I HAVE GOT 52% IN MY PUC EXAM WHAT WILL BE THE COAST OF MANAGEMENT SEAT
13th August 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a seat in a private medical college in India? What is the procedure?

i thnk the best eucation sys in only pakistan n the best dr in pakistan
19th January 2012, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

I am a student in UK.I have passed GCSE exam with chemistry, physic,Biology,mathematics and English .I want to get admission in Indian medical college.So GCSE certificate is enough for admission for medical educations or I need to study more for that admission.Let me know detail of this matter.
Looking forward to reply,
Zaiba
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?