1st August 2013, 04:39 AM
Unregistered

How should I write SSLC exam after passing 7th standard?

i am 7th std completed but i want to write sslc exam now it is possible or wat or no use ? tell me oplz

2nd September 2016, 06:14 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I write SSLC exam after passing 7th standard?

SSLC exam stands for Secondary School Leaving Certificate examination. Candidates who are pursuing 10th standard are eligible to apply for SSLC examination.

The minimum age required for the candidate to appear in SSLC examination is 14 years as on 1st of the month of the year of examination.

As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have just completed 7th standard and not pursued 8th, 9th and 10th standard and you have not attained the age of 14 years, so, you are not eligible to write SSLC examination.
21st June 2018, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Passed 7th standard and hot married I am 24 years now can I appear sale exam directly
24th June 2018, 12:30 AM
manjira...

It is not possible to apply for SSLC examination after passing 7th standard. The candidates should have studied in standard 10th level.

SSLC is Secondary School Leaving Certificate. It is the certificate that candidate obtains after passing secondary level education from a recognized school in India. This certificate examination is more popular in states like Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Karnataka.

The eligibility criteria for SSLC examination are:-

><The candidates age should be 14years and 6 months on 1st March of the exam year.

><The candidates should have completed the five year secondary schooling along with the five subjects.

><There is also an option of applying as a private candidate for SSLC examination. The form for private candidates are available in the regional office of Directorate.

After completing the SSLC the candidates can purse higher studies based on their filed of interest and specialize in the same. The candidates can also apply for any vocational courses. There is also an option to attend Industrial Training Institute.
5th March 2021, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

I want slc certificate can I write exam privately??
11th June 2021, 07:55 PM
Afreen0786

Age -: minimum age for SSLC exam is 14yrs.
And sorry it's not possible for 7th standard students to apply for SSLC examination,

10th students are eligible for SSLC exam
Students need to score 35% marks out of 100 to pass in a subject.
6th November 2022, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

If My age is 45, and I completed only 7th standard. Is it possible to write sslc exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?