1st August 2013, 06:16 PM
Nalin C

How can I join TA? I have 8 years experience in Industrial Fire Services

Dear Sir,
I want to join in TA brigade of the Indian army and as per advertisement in the website, will be submitted the form in Nov-dec-13 batch.

Please guide me for direct recruitment in the TA like as sportsmen’s.

I have 8 year experience in industrial fire services and want to join TA.

Thanks & Regards,
Nalin

Related Questions:
  1. How many years of industrial experience is required after Diploma for pursuing MS?
  2. How to join Indian Army after graduating as a Civil engineer with 10 years experience
  3. Where can I join for summer training and get experience of industrial training? List of institutes where training can be done?
  4. Are there any government jobs after completing PGDM course?
  5. Model and previous years question papers for Junior Assitant Fire Services?
  6. Which type of questions are asked in Junior Assistant of Fire Services in Airport Authority of India?
  7. Does PGD on Fire and Safety course helpful for me being a candidate of B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering with 3.7 years of experience in Installation and Commissioning of Fire Alarm and Detection System?
  8. Which company is best among Mahindra Satyam and HCL?
  9. Suitable jobs in Railways for retired Army Subedar having 30 years experience?
  10. Information about Diploma in Firefighter man after high school?
  11. Is it necessary to have 2-3 months industrial experience for doing PhD at Australia & Germany? -- [New]
  12. Eligibility criteria for doing M.Tech in IIT(Part time) without GATE having 5 years of Industrial Experience?
  13. How to join CS course if I am 29 years old with 6 years of experience in Human Resource?
  14. How to join RAW or IB? I am 29 years old
  15. Can I apply for distance electrical diploma? I have 18 years experience in electrical field
  16. How to join teaching field after completing M.Tech? I have 2 years of experience in MNC
  17. Is it necessary to have some experience to join a company after LLB? What are the several ways to make entry into a company other than with experience? Any courses to join a company without experience? Is the corporate law course beneficial?
  18. Am I eligible to appear for NET Exam being a candidate having an experience of 9 years in Industrial Research and with an age of 35 years? Can I directly enroll for Ph.D course or have to clear NET Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?