2nd August 2013, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

How to join in Degree after inter 2nd year?

i would like to know after inter 2nd year iam going to join in degree i would know how many branches are their in degree and i am interested in computers

23rd August 2013, 02:39 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join in Degree after inter 2nd year?

As you are interested in computers, you can try for bachelor’s degree or diploma in computer science. B.E or B.Tech degree can be opted in subjects of CSE, Computer Science or IT. Diploma in Computer Science Engineering is another option. B.Sc degree is also available in CS and IT. Admission to B.E or B.Tech degree is done through entrance examinations. Marks obtained in inter forms the basis for admission to B.Sc degree.
23rd August 2013, 02:48 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join in Degree after inter 2nd year?

As you are interested in computers, you can try for bachelor’s degree or diploma in computer science. B.E or B.Tech degree can be opted in subjects of CSE, Computer Science or IT. Diploma in Computer Science Engineering is another option. B.Sc degree is also available in CS and IT. Admission to B.E or B.Tech degree is done through entrance examinations. Marks obtained in inter forms the basis for admission to B.Sc degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?