2nd August 2013, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in JNU for MCA? What is the eligibility criteria?

sir..
i m in doing bca(final year).. and want to take admisson in jnu for mca.. what is the eligibility crieteria..
i didn't have maths at 10+2 level
rply me on [email protected]
thank you

19th March 2014, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in JNU for MCA? What is the eligibility criteria?

I am a student of BCA final year as I am currently persuing my degree of BCA so want to ask that I am eligible for entrance of MCA in delhi university and JNU or not..
As i have passed my 10 2 in non-medical stream with 70%
16th May 2014, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in JNU for MCA? What is the eligibility criteria?

sir...
I Ahkam from ranchi and doing BSC (IT) ,I have passed mattric with 80%, and 10 2 with 50% also as ex student, I would like to know that I am eligible for MCA in JNU and DU also.

plz inform me my email id is

[email protected]
4th June 2014, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

i didn't have maths at 10 2 level and iam Completed Bcom and i want take admission for MCA
2nd March 2015, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

I am in doing bca (final yeat) and I want to take admission in jnu or bhu for MCA .what is the eligibility criteria. I didn't have maths at 10 2 level reply. Me on sanyukta [email protected]
5th August 2017, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

I am student of bvoc(Sd)form ipu could I b eligible for mca in jnu
I didn't have maths in 10 2 and In bvoc I have maths in only 1st semester
Reply me must sir
8th May 2018, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

I am doing BCA (1st year) ..and want to take admission in JNU for MCA .. what is the eligibility criteria .
I didn't have maths at 10th& 12th level
Reply me on [email protected]
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?