2nd August 2013, 04:18 PM
ramyachaithra

How can I join ICWA course in correspondence after completing B.Com

Sir/ madam . I have completed bcom and i wanted to join icwa course in correspondence or regular in bangalore ..so pl suggest me good institution in blore and also fee structure

5th October 2015, 12:47 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join ICWA course in correspondence after completing B.Com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramyachaithra View Post
Sir/ madam . I have completed bcom and i wanted to join icwa course in correspondence or regular in bangalore ..so pl suggest me good institution in blore and also fee structure
You have to apply and enroll as a student with the Institute of Cost Accountants of India. You have to submit the prescribed application form with the fee. The headquarters of the institute in Kolkata and there are regional chapters like Chennai, Delhi, and Mumbai etc. The course consists of Inter and Final stages. The student will have to work really hard to clear the examination. The qualification is highly valued and it has a lot of professional value in terms of job/career opportunities.
7th December 2017, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

I leave in Kurukshetra. I am B.Com. from shobhit university. Can I join ICWAI through correspondence and from where. Please guide.

Thanks.
2nd January 2019, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

I am working in private company, can I join ICWA in correspondence, will there will be value for that?
How can I prepare for exams?
Please inform me about this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?