2nd August 2013, 06:49 PM
koodalingamk12

What are the procedure to join marine engineering after mechanical engineering

Sir,
I am studying at B.E mechanical engineering in pre-final year. what are the procedure for Join the marine engineering after mechanical engineering.what are the qualifying this department.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join Marine Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  2. How to join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  3. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  4. What is the procedure to join marine engineering in IIT after completing B.E Mechanical
  5. What is the procedure to pursue Marine Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Procedure to join Marine Engineering course after B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure of this course and the course duration?
  7. What is the procedure to join the Marine after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How can I do PG in Marine engineering after completing Mechanical engineering? What's the admission procedure for the same? I'm in 4th year B.Tech(Mechanical engineering)
  9. Can I join Marine Engineering after passing mechanical engineering?
  10. What are the courses available in Marine engineering after B.E Mechanical Engineering? I have finished B.E Mechanical Engineering and want to join in marine engineering
  11. How to join M.Tech Mechanical engineering after finishing B.E Marine engineering?
  12. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
  13. How to join marine engineering 1 year course after completing my degree in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure?
  14. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Can I do marine engineering after mechanical engineering? Procedure to get admission after degree? I am pursuing mechanical engineering
  16. How may i join Marine Course after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Which is the best available institute?
  17. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How may I join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering with 61% marks?
6th January 2015, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the procedure to join marine engineering after mechanical engineering

i am in first year in b.tech mechanical engineerng . please tell me procedure to join the ship
27th February 2015, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the procedure to join marine engineering after mechanical engineering

How to join marine in production dept in after mechanical engineering, plz tell [email protected]
26th June 2015, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

I am studying at B.E mechanical engineering in final year. what are the procedure for Join the marine engineering after mechanical engineering.what are the procedure please sent me
mail-id is [email protected]
31st March 2016, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir which marine college is best in india for mechanical engineer p/s reply immediately.
30th June 2023, 08:24 PM
nikhilprecision1
Banned

To join marine engineering after completing a degree in mechanical engineering, you can follow these steps:

Research Marine Engineering Institutes: Look for institutes or colleges that offer marine engineering programs. Ensure that the institute is recognized and approved by the Directorate General of Shipping (DGS) in India. Some well-known marine engineering institutes in India include Indian Maritime University (IMU), Tolani Maritime Institute, and Coimbatore Marine College.

Check Eligibility Criteria: Review the eligibility criteria set by the institutes offering marine engineering programs.

Entrance Exams: Many marine engineering institutes require candidates to appear for entrance examinations. The Indian Maritime University (IMU) conducts the Common Entrance Test (CET) for admission to its marine engineering programs.

Application Process: Once you have identified the institutes you wish to apply to, carefully follow their application procedures. This usually involves filling out application forms, submitting necessary documents (such as educational certificates, identity proofs, and medical certificates), and paying the application fees, if applicable. Make sure to adhere to the deadlines provided by the institutes.

Selection Process: The selection process for marine engineering programs includes written tests, interviews, and medical examinations. Qualified candidates are usually shortlisted based on their performance in the entrance exams and further assessed during interviews and medical examinations.

Course Duration: Marine engineering programs usually have a duration of 4 years, consisting of academic coursework and practical training at sea. Upon successful completion of the program, candidates are awarded a degree in marine engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?