2nd August 2013, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I join B.Pharmacy after passing 10th?

can i join b.pharmacy after 10 . i should write any exam for it plz guide me

25th May 2014, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join B.Pharmacy after passing 10th?

I passed 10 class with 9.0 points ..
So please tell me , which subject I choose..
In polytechnic , intermediate
16th June 2014, 12:34 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i join b.pharmacy after 10 . i should write any exam for it plz guide me
No you're Ineligible to apply for B.Pharmacy course after completing 10th standard. 10th standard is not enough educational qualification to apply for B.Pharmacy course. You need to complete 12th standard or equivalent qualification in order to apply for B.Pharmacy course. B. Pharmacy is a Bachelor degree course and the duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into six semester. The candidate should qualified in 12th with 60% percentage of marks in science stream include physics , Chemistry, Maths, Biology recognized board. Some of the college may conduct entrance exam for the candidates. There should select the candidate according to percentage in entrance exam. The candidate should complete knowledge in life science and maths. The duration of the course is 4 years including practical training.
15th December 2020, 01:20 AM
SHRESTHATHAKUR

No you are not eligible to do B.pharm after class 10. You can do it after class12 if you want.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?