2nd August 2013, 09:35 PM
Vasudevmisra

Are GRE and TOEFL exams compulsory to give?

Hi,
I wanna study ms in usa? Are GRE & TOEFL both exams are compulsory to give?
Which country would be cheaper? And total cost of ms in usa including everything for a full programme......??

Related Questions:
  1. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream?
  2. Eligibility criteria of TOEFL and GRE exams?
  3. Whether it is possible to get admission without GRE or TOEFL?
  4. How to apply for MS after B.Tech Civil Engineering? How to get admission in MIT University for MS?
  5. Will it be okay to appear in GRE and TOEFL after dropping job? If I am doing so shall I have to show job experience?
  6. How can I be eligible for Masters program in Cancer in Germany?
  7. In which course am I eligible to take admission in abroad after doing 2 years B.Tech in Electrical Technology?
  8. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  9. Is it a good choice for me of doing MS in Aerospace Engineering? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  10. Which exam should be preferred for admission in MIT as regular M.Sc course?
  11. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  12. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL? -- [New]
  13. Eligibility to appear in GRE and TOEFL for a candidate secured 90%, 92% and 58% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech respectively?
  14. When to start the preparations for GMAT, GRE, TOEFL? How to prepare for these exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How should I appear for GRE and TOEFL? I have completed B.E
  16. Information about TOEFL and GRE exam?
  17. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?
  18. When will I be eligible for GRE and TOEFL exams?
1st September 2014, 10:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are GRE and TOEFL exams compulsory to give?

Yes, you need to give the GRE and TOEFL exams compulsory if you want to study in United States. You need to appear for both exams compulsorIly to study in US.

It will cost low if you go to Germany for your studies in M.S, as many of the universities in germany are offering M.S course for less fee when compared to other countries.

So, if you want to go abroad with less cost, then it is best to go for Germany.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?