3rd August 2013, 01:39 PM
Kahkashan bee

How to give the Ph.D entrance test after completing MSc in microbiology

Hello, I have completed my Msc in microbiology and now I am going to give phd entrance test but I dont know how to search the topic for phd , i am interested in medical microbiology can you please suggest me related topic for phd thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  2. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  3. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  4. List of colleges offering Phd course after doing MSc Microbiology?
  5. Syllabus for PhD Medical Microbiology entrance exam of AIIMS?
  6. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to join MSc Microbiology after completing BSc?
  8. Colleges providing Ph.D course after MSc in Microbiology in Hyderabad?
  9. When will the Ph.d entrance test held for MSc Microbiology students?
  10. Is there any vacancy present in a good company to do PhD in Microbiology? -- [New]
  11. Part time PhD Marine Microbiology offering colleges in India?
  12. After completing MSc medical microbiology which medical college can I get in India?
  13. Institutes and admission procedure for PhD in Microbiology?
  14. Is it possible to do MSc Nanotechnology after BSc Microbiology?
  15. Agricultural colleges/Universities with eligibility criteria offering Ph.D programme for M.Sc(Microbiology) student? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  16. Fee structure, timings and entrance test dates for MSc Microbiology correspondence course?
  17. PhD Microbiology without GRE in USA?
  18. Any entrance test to be answered in order to get into Panjabi University Patiala for MSc Microbiology Course?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?