4th August 2013, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

How to be a custom officer? I have done BSc IT

I have done b.sc. IT , and want to be a custom officer.. so would you plz tell me that - which test I have to pass for being a custom officer. what subjects are required for that test..?? and pls send me the syllabus for the test..??

15th January 2016, 09:56 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to be a custom officer? I have done BSc IT

After completing B.Sc IT you are eligible to get recruitment as Custom Officer. To become custom officer you have to qualify in CGL examination.

CGL examination is conducted by SSC every year and to appear for examination candidates have to qualify in graduation from any recognised university and age between 18-27 years.

The examination is conducted in three stages. For more information about examination visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
16th January 2016, 12:22 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

To become Custom Officer, candidates have to appear and qualify in CGL examination.

CGL examination is conducted by SSC every year and eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed graduation in any discipline and age between 18-27 years and relaxation for reserved category.

So, you are eligible to appear for CGL examination but you need to qualify in all stages of examination for final selection. For more information about examination visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
24th October 2018, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Bca.. Now I want to become an custom officer.. So what are the steps that I should take to become an custom officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?