4th August 2013, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to join CA course? What is the procedure and eligibilty?

What I Do For Joining Ca Course? What Is The Procedure & eligibility For Joining The CA Course?In Details

30th June 2015, 05:56 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to join CA course? What is the procedure and eligibilty?

CA stands for the Chartered Accountancy. This course has three levels which you need to complete if you want to become Chartered Accountant.

First Stage: Common Proficiency Test.

Second Stage: Integrated Professional Competence Course.

Third Stage: Final stage.

So for joining CA course, first of all you need to enroll for the Common Proficiency Test.

Eligibility Criteria:

A candidate can register for the CPT after 10th but can give only after passing 10+2 from a recognized board.

Procedure:

Once you pass 10+2 or appear for the 10+2 exam, you can apply for the CPT exam at the official website of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.

This exam is conducted by the ICAI twice every year in the month of June and December respectively. The fee for online application is Rs 1000 which can be paid by Credit card or Debit card.

CPT is objective test consisting of 200 questions from subjects mentioned below:

1. Mercantile law.

2. Economics

3. Fundamentals of Accounting.

4. Quantitative Aptitude.

You must score at least 30% in each subject and overall 50% in order to clear the Common Proficiency test.

Official website of ICAI is www.icai.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?