4th August 2013, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I give MPSC exam after completing diploma in civil engineering?

I complete my diploma in civil engineering and now i am in third year of graduation in civil engineering[b.e.]..so can i give the mpsc exam

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to give MPSC exam after completing diploma in civil engineering
  2. Can I be eligible for MPSC exam after completing diploma in civil engineering
  3. Can i give Civil engineering MPSC or UPSC exam? I have completed diploma in Civil Engineering and degree in Environmental Engineering
  4. Can I give MPSC Exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Can I give MPSC after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  6. How to appear for MPSC/UPSC Exam after diploma civil engineering?
  7. How may I get details about Technical MPSC for Civil engineering? List of books I should refer? I'm in 2nd year B.Tech(Civil Engineering)
  8. can I give UPSC and MPSC exam after completing 3 years diploma E&TC
  9. Procedure for MPSC exam after completion of graduation? Books to be referred for MPSC entrance exam?
  10. How to start preparing for Civil Engineering MPSC exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Names of the coaching classes for MPSC civil engineering exam in Pune? From where to get the question paper of MPSC Civil Engineering Stream?
  12. What is better Diploma after 10th or degree after 12th? -- [New]
  13. How to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  14. Can I be eligible to give MPSC exam after doing diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  15. Can I give GPSC exam after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. How to do B.E in Civil Engineering after completing 12th and diploma in electronics engineering? I am working in IAF as communication technician
  17. How to join Indian Army after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  18. How to join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in civil engineering? I am from B.E Civil

8th January 2015, 07:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give MPSC exam after completing diploma in civil engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I complete my diploma in civil engineering and now i am in third year of graduation in civil engineering[b.e.]..so can i give the mpsc exam
Yes, you are eligible for MPSC exam but after completion B.E degree.

MPSC stands for the Maharashtra Public service commission. It organize the examinations for the top administrative positions in Maharashtra state government.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for MPSC exam.

Final years candidate are eligible for MPSC exam.

Age limit :-

For general category : 21 to 30 years.
For the OBC candidates : 21 to 33 years
For the SC\ST candidates :21 to 35 years

Selection process for MPSC exam :-

Preliminary examination
Main exam
Interview

For details of MPSC exam or online application you can visit to the official website www.mpsconline.gov.in

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?