5th August 2013, 05:17 PM
MikiV

What is the TANCET cutoff for MBA in Anna University

I would like to know the tancet cut off for mba in anna university for general category. What are the other top colleges that have assured MBA placements?

Related Questions:
  1. What is TANCET M.E cutoff for Anna University
  2. What's the minimum marks required in TANCET to join MBA course in Anna University?
  3. Procedure to apply for counselling for admission in Anna University or MIT to pursue part time MBA through scholarship if scored 39.6 marks in TANCET?
  4. Marks needed for TANCET to do MBA in Anna University? Colleges in Chennai which have low fee structure?
  5. What is the TANCET cutoff for M.E? Rank list to be provided by Anna University?
  6. Date of issue of application forms for MBA TANCET exam by Anna University?
  7. What should be my TANCET score to pursue MBA in Anna University?
  8. Last 10 years MBA and MCA TANCET exam question papers with answers from Anna University
  9. Minimum score required to do MBA in Anna University through TANCET for ST candidate
  10. What is the MBA cutoff for each category for Anna University? What is the top score? When is the commencement of counseling?
  11. Is it possible to get seat for ME in Anna University with a rank of 30687 in TANCET being a candidate of SC category?
  12. Cutoff list of TANCET for MBA program? -- [New]
  13. When is next tancet for mba?
  14. How to get admission to Anna University after missing the TANCET exam?
  15. Which college will I get after scoring 15.8 cutoff in MBA TANCET? Previous year cutoff marks in ST quota and also the general cutoff?
  16. How to join the Part Time ME in Annauniversity -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get into Anna University Chennai after scoring 3544 rank in TANCET
  18. Is there any other way to apply for TANCET MBA counseling? Can I get a good college in Chennai using 41.4 score?
9th May 2014, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the TANCET cutoff for MBA in Anna University

i have scored 13.80 in tancet 2014 for mba ,can u pls tell me which colleges in anna university will i have possibilities to got admission through counselling?
9th May 2014, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 13.80 in tancet 2014 for mba ,can u pls tell me which colleges in anna university will i have possibilities to got admission through counselling?
29th May 2014, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

I have score 14.4 in tancet 2014 for MBA,which college possibilities under anna university councelli
ng??
23rd April 2017, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Cancer percentage is 30. Can I get MBA seat in the Best business college under Anna University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?