5th August 2013, 07:27 PM
tarun yadav mm

Can I apply in ISRO after doing B.Tech in computer science with 60% marks

sir can i apply in isro after btech in computer science with 60% marks

28th May 2015, 01:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in ISRO after doing B.Tech in computer science with 60% marks

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarun yadav mm View Post
sir can i apply in isro after btech in computer science with 60% marks
Yes, you can apply for ISRO because you have completed B.Tech in Computer Science.

The eligibility criteria for ISRO is given below-

You should be a student of science or engineering stream from a recognized college or university with above 60% marks from the following branches only :

Electrical and Electronics, Biotechnology, Aerospace Engineering, Agricultural Science, Civil Engineering, Chemistry, Computer Science, Geology, Psychology, Physics, Computer Science, Pharmacy, Nursing, Botany, Automobile Engineering, Metallurgy, Veterinary Science Zoology, Library Science, Photography, Electrical, Physics, Radiography, Die and Molding, Tool, Mechanical, Textile, Instrumentation, Chemical Engineering, Printing

Final year students can also apply for ISRO exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
28th May 2015, 03:44 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in ISRO after doing B.Tech in computer science with 60% marks

No,you are not eligible to apply in ISRO after doing B.Tech in computer science with 60% marks because you don't satisfy the minimum required percentage criteria to apply for ISRO.

ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organisation.

The eligibility criteria to apply for ISRO are following:-

-ISRO is an organisation under the central govt.There are posts of scientist/Engineers to join in ISRO for which the basic qualification needed is B.E/B.Tech with 65% marks.

-Candidates who are in the final year of the qualifying degree can also apply provided they can produce the same by the time final selections are made.

-Age required is 21 to 35 years for general category.There is relaxation in upper age limit for OBC by 3 years & 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

-The candidates should score at least 60% marks in the written as well as interview for final selections.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?