6th August 2013, 09:14 AM

How to take admission in Vidyamandir? I am studying in class 11th

my daughter is studying in class 11,dps,,mathura road,,till now she s been takin home tutions,,but niw we feel th need for good coaching institute,,how can we get admission,,pls suggest..

19th May 2015, 02:56 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in Vidyamandir? I am studying in class 11th

Vidyamandir Classes are one of the best institute in India for the preparation of JEE Mains & JEE Advance examinations held for the admission in the I.I.T , N.I.T , I.I.I.T etc. along with your board examinations .

Apart from the quality education they provide study materials and test series completely based on the pattern of same examination which helps the student to prepare in the right direction .

Taking admission in the Vidyamandir Classes is not a hard task .For the same you have to visit one of its nearby branches and complete the admission procedure . In order to get admitted in its top branch in top batch you have to give its admission test .The test consists of lower to higher order thinking questions related mainly to Mathematics and logical aptitude .

The admission test for each new session starts from the month of October and lasts upto the month of April generally held on an interval of one or two weeks .

For more information about the previous results and upcoming admission test log on to its respective official website www.vidyamandir.com .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?