6th August 2013, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I get scholarship after scoring 90.67 in 12th CBSE board

I am having percentage of 90.67 in 12th CBSE board. Now i am doing electronics engineering . How can i get scholarships? which scholarship can give me best benifit?

14th May 2015, 06:18 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get scholarship after scoring 90.67 in 12th CBSE board

No you are not eligible for the scholarship given by the CBSE to the meritorious candidates who have performed well in the board examination.

CBSE offers CSSS scholarship to the candidates who have performed excellent in the board examination. The eligibility for the CSSS is :-
Candidates must have scored marks greater than the cut off release by the board for various stream.
The scholarship is given to those candidates who have taken admission for higher studies.
Candidates can apply only in the year they passed the board examination.
The scholarship is given only to the 81,000 candidates in which 41,000 for boys and girls each.
The award is ₹ 10,000 for the students who have taken admission for non-technical course and ₹20,000 for the technical course candidates annually.

The forms are available in the month of July and final selection least are available in the month of March or April next year.
5th June 2015, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get scholarship after scoring 90.67 in 12th CBSE board

My daughter has got 94% in 12th cbse she want to take admission in law college .can i apply for scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?