7th August 2013, 01:07 PM
mahendra pandya

What is the procedure to apply for lecturer post in Polytechnic college?

what is the procedure for apply lecturer post in polytechnical college..how can i get information about requirement in the college?please ans me.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to apply for lecturer post in Polytechnic college?
  2. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  3. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  4. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  5. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  6. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to apply for lecturer post in government polytechnic after finishing diploma as well as B.E in Polymer Science and Technology
  8. How can I apply for lecturer post in Polytechnic college?
  9. Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges?
  10. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  11. MCA post graduate is eligible to work as Lecturer in Polytechnic college? -- [New]
  12. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  13. Is there any possibility for B.Tech 4th year students to apply for Polytechnic lecturer post
  14. Can I apply for TRB Exam for Lecturer Job in Polytechnic college having completed B.Tech in IT? Procedure to apply for this Exam?
  15. GPSC syllabus for the post of lecturer(electrical) in Polytechnic college
  16. Detailed criteria for the post of lecturer at Polytechnic
  17. Shall I apply for government polytechnic Lecturer job? Procedure to apply for that job?
  18. What's the Procedure for getting post of lecturer in govt polytechnic colleges in Gujarat? I've completed my B.E (inst & cont) with 64.66% marks from saurashtra university
28th May 2015, 06:56 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for lecturer post in Polytechnic college?

To join as lecturer in government collages the candidate has to apply through the NET entrance exam which is conducted by the UGC(University Grants Commission) department .

The eligibility criteria for the Lecturer job post are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed the master degree with atleast 55% marks from any recognized university.

-The candidate age must be below 35 years.There is age relaxation as per gov. rules for reserved categories.

-The candidate must be Indian citizen.

NET entrance exam is conducted twice in a year in the month of June and December .
9th December 2015, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for lecturer post in Polytechnic college?

Shall I make carrier in travel and tours or in hotel management by taking pcm group?
12th December 2015, 12:05 AM
Suraj Singh 7494

To get a job of lecturer in Polytechnic colleges you can appear for the interview directly or through any reference. You can search the jobs on-line also through job portal sites.
If you want the lectures job in Government colleges than you have to be appeared in NET (National Eligibility Exam) First.
For Such Exam you should have following eligibility:
Candidate should have complete any master degree or post graduation in any stream.
Candidate age must be below than 35 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?