7th August 2013, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I further opt for M.Tech course in abroad? I am a engineering student of 3rd year CSE

hi i am an engg student of 3rd yr cse . i want to know that after clearing toefl can i further opt for mtech courses in abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Tech being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of CSE?
  2. Which institutes should I opt for 6 months internship while doing 3rd year CSE?
  3. How to do MS in abroad? I am a 3rd year B.Tech student
  4. Can I get a job after completion of B.E? I am a 3rd year student of CSE
  5. List of the training centers in Jaipur offering training for CSE students? I am B.Tech 3rd year (CSE) student
  6. How to do high studies in abroad after doing B.E CSE?
  7. Courses other than MBA, ME or M.Tech after BE?
  8. List of best engineering colleges in India for m.tech(cse)? Does Delhi University provide m.tech(cse)?
  9. Best Colleges offering GME course? Will there be any benefit of doing M.Tech in Marine Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Should I go for M.Tech after doing B.Tech CSE? Benefits of doing M.Tech? Syllabus of GATE exam?
  11. How may I go to abroad to do B.Tech after completing my diploma in CSE?
  12. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  13. How to do attempt May final year from abroad? I am a 3rd year B.tech student
  14. Benefits of doing M.Tech after B.Tech? Syllabus of GATE(CSE)? Should I do M.Tech after B.Tech? Study material for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I give exam as an ex-student for GTU 3rd semester in computer engineering course of BE? What is the value of GTU degree in abroad?
  16. List of some software companies providing internship to 3rd year engineering students? I'm in SDM dharwad engineering college with CSE branch
  17. What are the entrance exams available for me? I am a student of CSE 3rd year
  18. Is training during 3rd year CSE good for getting placements?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?