7th August 2013, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Which career should I opt after passing 12th commerce?

i m a student of 12th commerce and i m not decide actualy which career should i opt for as everyone confuses me by their own suggestion.i want to opt 4 journalism.please tell me about this course in detail....

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I opt after passing 12th commerce?
  2. Which are the courses that I can opt after passing 12th commerce?
  3. After passing 12th with 62% which stream should I opt in BSc to make a career in Aerospace?
  4. Best career oriented courses after passing 12th this year? I am a 12th commerce with computer
  5. What career option should I opt related to commerce stream after completion of my 12th? Currently I am studying in 11th
  6. Can I opt for Biotechnology after passing 12th? What are the career opportunities? Which colleges are more preferable?
  7. Which course to do after passing 12th commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Career opportunities available for 12th commerce(without maths) students? I'm interested to become CA or join law
  9. Which stream should I opt for my 12th either science or commerce? What career option should I opt either medical or engineering after 12th?
  10. How to make my career in Animation after completing 12th commerce?
  11. Can I make my career in Navy or Airforce after passing 12th with Commerce?
  12. How to get admission in DU college after passing 12th commerce?
  13. What can I do after passing 12th in commerce? -- [New]
  14. What career should I prefer after passing 12th? I am a 12th commerce student
  15. Which course should I opt for after giving 12th exam in commerce and passing with 72%? What is the scope for ICWA and BAF?
  16. Can I make a career in merchant navy after passing commerce stream?
  17. What are the career options available for me after passing 12th commerce with 80%? Can I make my career in village also?
  18. What career option should I choose after passing 12th in commerce?
11th April 2016, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which career should I opt after passing 12th commerce?

I want such a stream after which i can dirctly start working. I am not intrested in B. COM, BBA, CA,CS and teaching lines. I am student of 12 commerce with maths. I am thinkng about the stream food amd nutrition. Can you provide me with some knowleddge about it and also advice few more streams that i can take.
14th February 2017, 05:56 AM
Unregistered

What can i do after completing 12th isc in commerce .go only 45 ./. Is there any suggestion for me what should i do please ?
15th February 2017, 12:00 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Scoring 45% of marks in 12th Commerce is a below average performance. I am not sure of the reasons for the low percentage of marks. But what I can say is you have to improve a lot with subject knowledge and study well. Then only you can score well.

As per career options, better to opt for Commerce stream in your Graduation also since you have gone through Commerce stream in 12th standard.

You can opt for any of the below courses :
CA
B.Com General
B.Com Computers
BBA
BBM
Integrated MBA

CA - Chartered Accountancy is the best course for the candidates from Commerce stream.

But, it is not so easy to complete this course. One should have sound subject knowledge to get through the Exams.

If you have plans to do Post Graduation as well after your Graduation, then better to opt for Integrated MBA course with the duration of 5 years with the combination of BBA and MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?