7th August 2013, 06:32 PM
chittivels

Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get in average universities for MS in Civil Engineering in USA

minimum marks to score in gre and toefl to get into the average universities for ms in civil engineering in usa

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get into the top universities for MS in Civil Engineering in USA?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from top universities of USA having secured 74% in 10th, 63% in 12th and an average of 8.5 in B.Tech? Required Marks in GRE and TOEFL Exams for this?
  3. Minimum marks required to pursue M.S. in any good university of USA for B.E.(ME) student? Online preparation for GRE and TOEFL?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from good universities of USA
  5. Eligibility, percentage required, GRE and TOEFL scores, amount and scholarship for MS in Canada?
  6. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  7. Eligibility Criteria of GRE and TOEFL for admission in USA universities?
  8. List of universities in USA where I can join for M.S(Telecommunication) after scoring average GPA of 6.90/10 and 1250 GRE score?
  9. Required score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in University of California? Required scores in these Exams to get admission in other top universities?
  10. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL? -- [New]
  11. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to be eligible for top 50 universities? List of universities for MS in PM? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of universities for MS(Telecommunication) in USA?
  13. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream?
  14. Marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in top university of USA?
  15. In which exam should I appear GRE or TOEFL if want to study MS in USA?
  16. Admission for MS in CSE at MIT, USA is possible for Indian student through GRE and TOEFL? Required TOEFL score and BE pointer or SGPA?
  17. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  18. How much TOEFL score should I get in order to get into top 20-30 universities of USA? Which universities are good in Electronics Stream in USA?
12th March 2015, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get in average universities for MS in Civil Engineering in USA

does marks per subject in 12 or btech cause any problem if i want to study in usa . i have 79% ,58% and 68% in 10th , 12th , btech(mechanical).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?