11th May 2010, 02:52 PM
rimpa

Procedure to get admission in BIT Mesra Ranchi for BSc course after passing 12th?

i want to know the procedure for getting direct addmission in bit mesra ranchi for bsc courses after +2 result? also i want to know the % required?

13th April 2012, 04:57 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in BIT Mesra Ranchi for BSc course after passing 12th?

B.Sc. (Food Processing Technology), B.Sc. (Animation &Multimedia), etc are the B.Sc courses offered in BIT Mesra Ranchi. One must possess a pass in 12th class to apply for both the courses. Qualifying exam must be passed from a recognized institute with Science as the main subject. Admission to B.Sc. (FPT) is offered on the basis of marks obtained in Mathematics. An entrance test is carried out for the selection of candidates in to B.Sc. (A&M) course.
4th May 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in BIT Mesra Ranchi for BSc course after passing 12th?

How can i get admission on bsc(graduation) having maths as honors subject???????plz help and reply.
5th May 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

how much marks is required to get admission in BSc from jac board
5th June 2012, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

is application form available for bsc in bit mesra ? nd how could i get it ?
8th June 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Want to study B.sc. food processing technology in BIT Mesra. Passed 2 in science with51% aggregate, with PCB 43%. can i get admission.
4th July 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

i want to take addmsn in bit misra jharkhand in bba. plz sujest .. what can lli do..
1st May 2013, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for m.tech or B.sc in biotechnology or in bioinfromatics under ug programme
30th January 2014, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

We would like to know the eligibility, admission criteria and detailed syllabus of Integrated MSc. in Mathematics and Computing for admission 2014.to BIT Mesra Ranchi
9th March 2014, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

is film making available with bsc animation and multimedia course in bits mesra ?
25th April 2014, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

any one can get direct admisdion in bsc in bit sindri after plus 2?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?