8th August 2013, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Details about fashion designing? What is the fee structure?

I would lik to knw the details about fashion designing like fees facilities courses like after 12th standard i would like to join please refer me the details now

Related Questions:
  1. Information about fashion designing course? Fee structure of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the fee structure of Indian Institute of Fashion Technology
  3. Fee structure for bachelor of fashion designing in NIFT for 1 semester?
  4. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam, offering part time Ph.D course in fashion designing in Karnataka or in Chennai?
  5. Institutes in Tamil Nadi, Kerala, KArnatak, Gujarat and Maharashtra which offers Bachelor of Fashion Designing? Approximate fee structure? -- [New]
  6. What is the fee structure of fashion designing in KITEE?
  7. What is the total fee structure in Fashion Designing?
  8. Am I eligible for Masters in Design course from NIFT being a candidate of pursuing M.Com? Fee structure for this course? Job Prospects of pursuing a similar course in Fashion Designing?
  9. How to do PG in fashion designing from NIFT Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  10. Names of the best colleges of fashion designing? What is the fee structure?
  11. Colleges for distance mode M.Sc. in apparel fashion designing?
  12. What is the fee structure of bachelor course in fashion designing in NIFT per year
  13. Fee structure for fashion designing course in Mulund?
  14. Passionate about Designing Dresses : Which Course will suit me in fashion field?
  15. How to get a job in Fashion Designing after doing diploma in Fashion Designing from NIFD?
  16. Can I get a government job after passing BSc fashion designing? Details about the job related to fashion designing in government sector?
  17. What is the fee structure of fashion designing institutes? I have completed my Inter
  18. Is there any professional college to pursue Fashion Designing?
13th June 2014, 11:26 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Details about fashion designing? What is the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would lik to knw the details about fashion designing like fees facilities courses like after 12th standard i would like to join please refer me the details now
Yes, you can do fashion designing course after completing 12th standard. Applicants must clear the 12th standard with 50% percentage of marks in any discipline to join in the fashion designing course. But you should develop the skills to become a successful fashion designer. The skill required for successful fashion designer, fashion sense, creativity, imagination power, positive and futuristic approach and good communication skills etc.. Innovative thinking is the most important one to get success in the fashion designing field.

Eligibility Criteria:-

-The minimum eligibility required is 10+2 certificate with minimum 50% percentage of marks from a recognized board.
-Those applicants who belong to SC/ST/PWD candidates are required to posses only 45% marks in 12th standard.
-Applicants age should not be crossed than 23 years of age.

The admission for this fashion designing course is based on the entrance exam conducted by the Institution. So, you need to well prepare for the examination to get admission for fashion designing course.

The fee structure for this course differs from college to college. However, approximately the fee structure will be minimum 10,000/- to 20,000/-. Please visit the concerned institution to get more details about fee structure.

Best Fashion Designing Colleges in India:-
  • Noida International University, School of Journalism and Mass Communication
  • Desh Bhagat Ayurvedic College & Hospital
  • EMDI Institute of Media & Communication, Bengaluru
  • Institute of Science & Management, Ranchi
  • School of Aeronautics (Neemrana)
  • Eternal University - Himachal Pradesh
  • Shree H. N. Shukla College of IT and Management, Rajkot , Gujarat
  • School of Politics And Public Administration, Tamil Nadu Open University
  • M.A.Chidambaram College of Nursing
  • Competence in Software Technology (CST)
  • EDITWORKS School Of Mass Communication
  • Chhattisgarh Institute of Management Studies
29th April 2016, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about fashion designing? What is the fee structure?

How to prepare for entrance exam? What questions will be asked?whether general questions or some other
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?