8th August 2013, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

How can I attend polytechnic entrance exam? I have cleared 10th exam from Bihar Board with 45%

Diar sir
I clered 10th exem from bihar bord.(45%
I want attend polytechnic entrance exem

1st September 2015, 12:17 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I attend polytechnic entrance exam? I have cleared 10th exam from Bihar Board with 45%

Yes, as you have passed your 10th board examination from the Bihar board which is a recognised board. So you are eligible to appear for the polytechnic examination.

The examination is conducted every year by the state education board for the admission of the aspirants in the different government polytechnic colleges. The eligibility to appear for the examination is candidates must have passed the 10th from the recognised board.

There is reservation of seats for the reserved category candidates. The examination paper contains the question of Mathematics, Physics and the Chemistry. So you need good preparation to qualify in the examination. For more information and notifications about the examination visit the official website the state education board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?