9th August 2013, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for HAS examination? I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year of mechanical engineering

Dear Sir,
Regards,
Sir I am a student of B.tech 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering. I want to prepare for HAS examination. As I am not familiar to this field and not knew much about it. Kindly help me in selecting subjects and syllabus concern regarding this exam.

[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare for HAS/HPS examination? I am a B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student
  2. How to prepare for GATE while in 2nd year Mechanical Engineering?
  3. How to do internship in Tata motors? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student of mechanical engineering
  4. Names of the books for IPS? I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering
  5. How should I prepare for IES entrance exam? I am a 2nd year engineering student
  6. How to join B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering in AP after completion of mechanical engineering?
  7. Internship in TISCO and SAIL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  8. Which are the programmes for mechanical engineering in HAL? Is there any vacancy for 2nd year students?
  9. How to prepare for GATE during 2nd year of engineering in mechanical branch? Books to be referred?
  10. How to prepare for GATE from 2nd year of engineering in mechanical branch?
  11. How to prepare for IAS? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
  12. Can I get admission in different IITs? I am a 2nd year Mechanical engineering student
  13. How to apply for internship in DRDO Hyderabad in Mechanical engineering branch? Where to get application form?
  14. How to prepare for IAS exam after studying mechanical engineering 2nd year
  15. How to prepare to become a Pilot of Jet Airways?
  16. What is the difference between ECT and LEET? Through LEET how can I get admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Whether LEET is state level entrance exam?
  17. How to prepare for GATE after doing mechanical engineering
  18. How to do summer training in Bokaro Steel Plant? I am a B.Tech 2nd year Mechanical engineering student -- [Most Discussed]
25th December 2017, 02:57 PM
armani123

Default Re: How can I prepare for HAS examination? I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year of mechanical engineering

HAS stands for Himachal Administrative Services and this examination conducted every year.
And to apply for this examination you have to complete your Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University.

If you complete your graduation then only you can apply for this examination.
And your age should be in between 21 to 30 years. And age relaxation is for OBC candidates is 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
The pattern of this examination is same as civil services, firstly you have to crack the Preliminary examination and then you are eligible for Mains and after that you can eligible for Interview round.
The preliminary examination of HAS consists of two papers.
Paper I - General Studies
Paper II - Aptitude Test.
Syllabus for Paper I: The General Studies Paper of HPAS examination will have topics from History, Geography, Political, Art & Culture, Socio economic development of Himachal Pradesh. History of India, Indian Polity, Economic and Social development, General issues on environmental ecology and General Science.
Syllabus for Paper II: The Aptitude test paper of HPAS examination will have Comprehension, Interpersonal skills, Logical reasoning, Decision making ability, General mental ability, Numerical ability, English Language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?