9th August 2013, 09:16 PM
arshadbhai

How to do graduation after passing 12th exam with 62%

sir i have passed the 12th examination just now with 62% and i want to do that graduation which will give me a secured job after compleeting that . so suggest me some affordable courses.

11th August 2015, 09:09 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do graduation after passing 12th exam with 62%

Yes, with the 62% aggregate in the 10+2 board examination you are eligible to get the admission in the graduation course.

But you are not eligible to get the admission in the best university on your 10+2 aggregate but if there is admission through the entrance examination you are eligible to appear.

As the jobs after the graduation are offered only after qualifying in the entrance examination. So you only need to just complete your graduation in stream of your interest to appear for the various entrance examination.

The list of some of the government jobs after the graduation in which there is no limitation on the discipline and the aggregate are Banking, Civil Services, SSC etc..... So you can prepare for the examination to qualify and get the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?