9th August 2013, 11:06 PM
ajay jajoo

Can I join B.Tech course after doing B.Tech?

i have done b.tech and i want to join b.tech course again.. as i got less marks just 50%.. can i join b.tech again and in which year i will get admission if i do b.tech again......

10th August 2013, 10:46 AM
abhinav.pdpl

Default Re: Can I join B.Tech course after doing B.Tech?

hai friend,
I read your question.after btech there are a lot of chances to you.once yyou join in coarce or job must and should study or do with carefully.hope.belive your self. if you want to study btech again you will start from first year.(if you have any failed subjects).there is all clear ni chance to study btech again.ok.
all the best.
thankyou.
10th August 2013, 03:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hai friend
Yes,you can do the B.Tech course once again after completing B.Tech course.And you need to get admission from first year onwards to improve your percentage.And i suggest you to get more than 65% atleast at now to get good job opportunities because some candidates are pursuing the B.Tech once again to get a promotion which requires more than 65% marks.So,it is best to
score more than 65% as it is beneficial for you to get a job in top companies
All The Best
10th November 2013, 03:50 PM
GUNDA DIVYA

Hello friend,
You have completed your b.tech then why don't you have other choices there are many chances after b.tech.
Better to go for m.tech or MS or MBA or MCA.
Again doing B.tech is waste of time as it takes 4 years additional duration but the degree you got is only for b.tech better to make other choice and try to get good percentage in the further studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?