10th August 2013, 10:27 PM
pragati upadhye

How can I join ISRO after completing BSc in computer science and MSc in IT

Sir, i have completed my Bsc in Computer science and Msc in Information Technology,Is there is any opportunity for me to join ISRO?

Related Questions:
  1. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  2. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  3. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  4. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  5. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  6. Will I be able to join ISRO after completing BSc Computer Science Honors? What are the requirement of marks in subjects like Physics, Maths and honors subjects?
  7. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  8. Am I eligible to join ISRO after completing M.Sc(IT)? Qualification required to join? -- [New]
  9. How can I join B.ed in computer science after completing BSc computer science, MCA? Am I eligible after completing MCA, M.Phil but not MSc?
  10. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to join ISRO after passing BSc? I want to do MSc in Astrophysics or Astronomy
  12. How to do MSc CS and MSc Physics after completing BSc 3rd year computer science?
  13. Syllabus of ISRO entrance exam in computer science? Requirements for a computer engineering to get a job in ISRO?
  14. Will I get admission in M.Sc Computer Science after completing B.Sc Maths? Job opportunities and percentage required to get admission in M.Sc Computer Science?
  15. Which is better M.Sc IT or M.Sc CS after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  16. Can I join merchant navy after completing BSc computer science?
  17. Which course should I choose for my post graduation degree? I have done graduation in commerce and one year PGDBM in general
  18. What to do after completing BSc, MCA, MSc in Electronics, MSc in Forensic or MSc IT? Any good institute in Ahmedabad city to do Ethical Course?
17th July 2014, 01:59 AM
Prathmic09

Default Re: How can I join ISRO after completing BSc in computer science and MSc in IT

Quote:
Originally Posted by pragati upadhye View Post
Sir, i have completed my Bsc in Computer science and Msc in Information Technology,Is there is any opportunity for me to join ISRO?
Sorry for that you are not eligible for ISRO entrance examination after completing M.Sc in Information technology. Only the candidate who completed B.E./B. Tech in any one of the specializations like, Electronics/Computer Science/Mechanical are eligible for ISRO entrance examination. So, as per your educational qualification you are not eligible for ISRO entrance examination.

For more information please visit here: http://www.isro.org/scripts/job.aspx
29th June 2015, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join ISRO after completing BSc in computer science and MSc in IT

Hi,
I have done my B.Sc (12 3). in Electronics and after that M.Sc(12 3 2). in Electronics both from reputated universities. My question is, am I eligible for ISRO's centrallized recruitment drive for "ANNUAL RECRUITMENT OF SCIENTISTS/ENGINEERS `SC%u2019 WITH BE/B.TECH OR EQUIVALENT DEGREE IN ELECTRONICS, MECHANICAL AND COMPUTER SCIENCE-2015"? Please answer my question.
9th September 2019, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

SIR i have done my BSC(research) in cloud computing and big data .do i have chances to join ISRO??
23rd May 2021, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

I have finished my graduation in Bsc computer science and i'll start my Mca in 2022. How can i join ISRO? Or what should I do.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?