11th August 2013, 08:11 PM
Sosenderthirumal

How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student

HII,im doing btech 3 yr in mechancial engineering, i want to do ms in germany,which branch is better to choose for doing masters in germany, is germany best than other countries.........pls helpp me sir...... im in confusion...............................…will placements be available in german colleges for indians............

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(automotive design/aerodynamics) from Germany? Do internships and CGPA matters in admission? I'm a B.Tech(mechanical engineer) 3rd year student
  2. How can I do M.S(Automotive) in Germany? List of universities providing M.S in Automotive in Germany? I'm in B.E(Mechanical engineering) 3rd year in a reputed college in Chennai
  3. How to do MS from Germany in Automobile Design after passing 3rd year mechanical engineering
  4. In which exam do I need to appear for doing masters in Germany after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  5. Procedure to apply for studies in Germany for B.Tech(ME) student?
  6. What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same?
  7. Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?
  8. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after doing Mechanical Engineering? My aggregate percentage is 73%
  9. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student
  10. How to get a government job after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  11. How to do MS in engineering management from Germany?
  12. Procedure to study Automobile Engineering in Germany for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  13. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  15. Eligibility to study M.E. in Mechanical Engineering at Germany?
  16. What place should I prefer for my MS either USA or Germany? I have completed my 3rd year of B.Tech in mechanical engineering
  17. What is the correct way to pursue M.S in Civil Engineering from Germany? I am a B.Tech Civil Engineering Final year student
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL and ISRO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
1st September 2016, 12:26 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student

To do MS in Germany being a B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering student, you should have to complete your Bachelor's degree course from a Government recognised university.

You need to appear in TOEFL or IELTS examinations to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. TOEFL or IELTS examinations score is must to apply for admission to MS course in German Universities.

Being a Mechanical Engineer graduate, it is best to pursue your Masters in the same branch instead of changing to another branch and Germany is one of the best country for pursuing Mechanical course. The placement opportunities differs from university to university. But, you can definitely find a good job in Germany within one year after completion of your Master's degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?