12th August 2013, 12:28 AM
santhu.manik

Can I choose automotive engineering after doing engineering in ECE with 79% aggregate

i have done engineering in ECE with 79% aggregate and nw am working in IT sector , can i choose automotive engineering as my subject in MS from germany?

Related Questions:
  1. How many subjects are available for B.Tech students in india
  2. VITMEE Results
  3. Can I apply for Automotive Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Difference between Automobile and Automotive Engineering? Which engineering course is better?
  5. Best universities and GRE score required for admission in MS in Automotive Engineering?
  6. Which are the good colleges for Automobile Engineering in India? Difference between Automotive Engineering and Automobile Engineering?
  7. What will be the starting salary package in MNC or Indian companies after doing Automobile Engineering? Difference between Automobile Engineering and Automotive Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which is the best course for masters in Germany?
  9. List of colleges providing M.E Automotive Engineering? What is the application procedure of it?
  10. Procedure to get admission in MS(Automotive Engineering) in USA? -- [New]
  11. Which stream should I choose to do engineering after 12th(IT, ECE, CSE, CE)?
  12. Is Mechanical Engineering equivalent to automobile engineering? Does BITS Pilani provide any specialization in Automotive Engineering?
  13. Admission Mechanical Engineering in DCE after scoring 7469 rank? Should I go with any other stream? Is Automotive Engineering a good option? Future prospects in this course?
  14. Can I do Automotive Engineering after completing B.Tech in EEE? Institutes offering the course?
  15. What is ECE engineering? In which way it is better than other courses like EEE?
  16. Which are the top ranking universities in Germany for Automotive Engineering?
  17. Can I do Automotive Engineering in MS after completing B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Which university is the best to study Automotive Engineering? Procedure for the same? I am doing 2nd year mechanical engineering in Chennai
15th November 2017, 11:16 AM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I choose automotive engineering after doing engineering in ECE with 79% aggregate

Automobile Engineering is an exceptionally non specific word in Masters graduation. As you have done B.Tech in ECE and wish to seek after Masters in Germany, It's very unthinkable.

Or maybe you can seek after Masters in Mechatronics from any college in Germany.

Mechatronics is likewise esteemed and a mixture of Mechanical with Electronics, So it shouldn't be difficult for you.

In any case, particularly in any mechanical themes of Automobiles like Thermal Engineering, Structural, Aerodynamics, Vehicle dynamics German colleges don't engage. You may attempt your fortunes by demonstrating your potential in Physics, Mathematics and Mechanical aptitudes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?