12th August 2013, 05:17 PM
aishasaeed

For which exams can I appear like GRE? I am a final year student of BDS

i am final yr student of bds. i want to do hospital management abroad like in canada or germany. can u tell me which all exams i can appear like gre n etc. n which university and which is the best country to persue hospital management course.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc in Astrology if I am a final year BDS student?
  2. Previous year question papers of GRE with solution? -- [New]
  3. How can I get admission in Master of Hotel Management in Taiwan being a B.Com final year student? In which entrance exam I will have to appear?
  4. Does I have to secured 7.5 CGPA in B.Tech to appear in GRE? Eligibility criteria of GRE?
  5. Details of GRE and TOEFL exams? Best universities for Agriculture at USA?
  6. Best options after BDS course? Can a BDS student do ENT Specialization?
  7. When will I be eligible for GRE and TOEFL exams?
  8. Internship can be done in Kolkata after pursuing BDS from Bangladesh?
  9. Is it compulsory to do Internship programme if being a BDS final year student? Prospects for further study in USA after Internship?
  10. Recruitment Exams for final year B.TECH students? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. When is the GRE/GMAT exam conducted?
  12. Best colleges for MCA Abroad with scholarship? Information about GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  13. What exams do I have to write among GRE,TOEFL,IELTS exams if I want to pursue masters in abroad?
  14. What all I can take up after finishing engineering? Which is a better option between MS and M.Tech? List of the various entrance exams which I can write like TOEFL, GRE?
  15. How to get a seat in post graduation in some of the finest universities like Stanford, Imperial
  16. How to prepare for GATE and GRE without any coaching? I am pursuing final year in Civil Engineering
  17. Vacancy and exams for dentists(b.d.s) in government sector through upsc or cmse exams?
  18. List of state(other than Rajasthan) PSC exams where I am eligible to apply for government jobs? I am a BDS student and belong to Rajasthan
2nd July 2014, 04:26 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: For which exams can I appear like GRE? I am a final year student of BDS

There had been rampant growth in the hospital industry especially with context to health care, The Hospital Management courses are being pursued for career in the hospital administration as well as management. As far as eligibility is concerned, you need to be a graduate. The universities that offer the courses are McMaster University,
University of Ottawa and University of Toronto. IN Germany, you can check out ESMT European School of Management and Technology in Berlin. You have to clear GRE and TOEFL. GRE Test is mandatory for students who do not have a B.Sc. or equivalent degree from a Canadian university. You also need a good TOEFL or IELTS score.
12th December 2016, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: For which exams can I appear like GRE? I am a final year student of BDS

I have left my Bds course incomplete and I wish to go Usa for health care administration course so which exams should I have to prepare for ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?