13th August 2013, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for SI selection after completing DECE(Electronics and Communication)

dear sir i have to completed dece(electronics and communication ).am i eligible for the SI selection.or hw to bcome a sub inspector of police?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for staff selection commission examination after completing B.E. CSE? -- [New]
  2. How to take admission in LLB after passing B.Com 2nd year
  3. Can I be eligible for government exam after completing Electronics and Communication Engineering after SSLC?
  4. Am I eligible for degree after completing EET? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
  5. ESE eligibility for the computer science std? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to do MS in USA after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
  7. How to get government job? I am a final year student
  8. Am I eligible to attend for ISRO entrance exam after completing B.E in electronics and communication
  9. Am I eligible to do MS in USA in any computer science subject after completing my B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  10. Am I eligible for SSC JE exam after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  11. Am I eligible for the recruitment in IAF like Fast Track Selection, SSC, AEC after completing MCA course?
  12. Am I eligible for Indian Army after completing graduation in electronics and communication with percentage of 56%
  13. How to get admission after DIP? I am studying diploma in electronics and communication
  14. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc? I have scored 82.25%
  15. Am I eligible for RTO exam after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering? Procedure for the entrance exam and selection criteria?
  16. Am I eligible for government job in West Bengal after completing BSc in Maths form CMJ university
  17. How can I apply for M.A Political Science after passing graduation in B.A from Delhi University
  18. How to join AMIE in ECE after completing diploma in electronics and communication? What are the opportunities after completing AMIE?
3rd November 2014, 12:24 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SI selection after completing DECE(Electronics and Communication)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir i have to completed dece(electronics and communication ).am i eligible for the SI selection.or hw to bcome a sub inspector of police?
Sorry to say that you are not eligible for SI post after completing DECE(Electronics and Communication). Aspirants who have passed graduation course from recognized university are eligible.

Sub Inspector (SI)

Eligibility Criteria:-

➤ Applicants must belong to either India, Nepal, Bhutan and Tibetan.

➤ Applicants must have passed Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognized university and Final year students can also eligible.

➤ Applicants age must be in between 18 years to 26 Years and relaxation will be applicable for reserved category students.

➤ Applicant must physically as well as medically fit.

SI Post Physical Standard:-

-Height: – 167 cms
-Chest: – 34 inch
-Race of 2 Km

➤ The Selection will be done on the basis of Written Exam, Medical Test (physical standards test) and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?