13th August 2013, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best course after passing 10th?

Hi Iam Mahalakshmi. Can i know what will be the best course after
10th............which make my future bright ......... kindly answer my question

15th May 2015, 01:52 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best course after passing 10th?

The very first thing which I would look like to clear that you must go for the course for which you have interest and you are confident about .

There are options for you which are as following :-

* You can go for the Science stream with physics , chemistry and biology as your main subjects .After completing this course you will have the career options in the defense field , technical field , railways , etc. .

* Also if you are interested in medical field then you have to opt for science stream with biology instead of mathematics .After doing which you will have the options available in the medical field , defense field , technical field ( Biotechnology , microbiology , Biochemical ) , etc. .

* Also if you are interested in business field then you will have to opt or the commerce in your secondary board examination .This too have good scope in the future .

* Also you have the option for going for arts stream if you have interested in it as this too have gained a good scope as the time has passed .

There are many common options for you but after the graduation level such as administrative field , teaching field , law and order field , banking field etc..

Hence you must not worry for the scopes in the future and go for the stream of your personal interest not under the influence of someone else as for the wrong decision only you have to suffer .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?