13th August 2013, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I give compartment exam of 12th?

i failed in 1 subject in class11. i passed this subject in compart. now i failed in 1 subject in 12. i can give compart exam in 12 or i have to wait for next year?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I give re-compartment exam after failing compartment in Maths?
  2. Can I give re-compartment exam after failing in compartment physics
  3. Whether the 12th percentage and compartment certificate will affect at the time of placement? Should I repeat 12th instead of giving compartmental exam?
  4. Can I give Re compartment exam after failing in compartment in Physics
  5. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam? -- [New]
  6. Should I give my 12th exam again if I have failed in 1 subject or should I give a compartment exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. When can I give compartment exam after scoring 23 marks in CBSE 12th?
  8. Can I give improvement exam after passing compartment exam of 12th in Chemistry with 70 marks?
  9. Can I get admission in a good college after having compartment in Maths exam(12th)
  10. Can I give the compartment exam after failing in 2 subjects?
  11. Can I give one compartment exam this year and other through improvement the next year?
  12. Can I give Physics compartment, Chemistry, Maths improvement simultaneously?
  13. Can I give compartment after failing in 2 subjects?
  14. Is it possible to give improvement exam with compartment exam?
  15. Will I have to give compartment for both accounts and maths if I fail in accounts and maths in 12th board?
  16. Date of compartment exam of class 12th? Date of results?
  17. When are the 12th compartment results for this year?
  18. What is the procedure for second compartment exam?
15th May 2015, 01:58 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give compartment exam of 12th?

Yes you can give the compartmental examination after your 12th if you have failed in only one subject of your +2 education .

If you have failed in more than one subject then you will have to reappear in your class 12th and have to wait for the new sessions board examination .

Also there is the provision of improvement examination for those subjects in which one has scored less than 60% aggregate and has not failed in the same .

So hurry up and apply for your desired examination as the for applying for the same is limited .For more information visit the official website of your respective board of examination .
16th April 2016, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
can I give 12 cbse paper again in this year because my paper was lefted due to mismangement of school by giving less time.
please mentor suggest me a way so that i could improve my percentage . I m leaving my fathers contact number if u want to convey any way 98146-95715.
Thanking you
Divyanshi
23rd March 2017, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

If I fail in two subject then I can do compartmental exam of CBSE class 12th board exam
12th April 2018, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

I have passed all the exams in 12th class but disappointed by the score ,as my friend said we can appear for betterment by canceling all the subjects is it possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?