14th August 2013, 01:38 PM
chetan dhanaji jadhav

How can I apply for RTO exam after completing diploma in mechanical engineering

I complete the diploma in mechanical engineering...how i can apply for tha rto exam...held in maharashtra state...please give me information about rto exam...and which document required for exam or after passing the exam..please give me the information.......

Related Questions:
29th May 2015, 02:10 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for RTO exam after completing diploma in mechanical engineering

RTO stands for Regional Transport Officer.

The candidate who wants to apply for RTO has to appear in the exam conducted by the State Public Service Commission .

The recruitment in RTO is made for three different posts namely;

*Clerk post

*Sub Assistant engineer post

*Judicial service Post

RTO Clerk Eligibility :

-The candidate should have passed 12th class in any discipline from a recognized central or state board.

-The age limit to apply for the post should be in between 18 years to 37 years.

RTO Sub Assistant Engineer Eligibility :

- The candidate must have passed Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Civil / Mechanical / Electrical ).

-The age limit to apply for the post is from 23 years to 32 years.

RTO Judicial service eligibility:

- The candidate should have Bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognized university.

-The age limit to apply for the post should be in between 23 years to 34 years.

The Exam is conducted in the different stages :

Preliminary Examination

Main Examination.

Interview.
7th June 2019, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for RTO exam after completing diploma in mechanical engineering

When is the exams and which is the website for any latest news for rto exam and form filling and also syllabus require for exam?
26th July 2019, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

When is the exams and which is the website for any latest news for rto exam and form filling and also syllabus require for exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?