14th August 2013, 11:49 PM
khadija ali

Am I eligible for BCA after completing 12th from science(PCB)

I want to do bca...n i hv completed 12th frm science (pcb) is i m eligble for the course...n tell me the govt. n private collages that offers bca with fee structure n also the institutes of distance course of bca.

18th May 2015, 12:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for BCA after completing 12th from science(PCB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by khadija ali View Post
I want to do bca...n i hv completed 12th frm science (pcb) is i m eligble for the course...n tell me the govt. n private collages that offers bca with fee structure n also the institutes of distance course of bca.
Yes, you are eligible for BCA course after completion 12th standard with PCB.

BCA stands for Bachelor's of Computer Application.

The candidate should have completed 12th in any stream preferably Science stream with at least 50% marks with Mathematics as one of the subject of studies from a recognized Board.

Your age shouldn't be bellow 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?