20th April 2011, 05:22 PM
PK RANJAN

What kind of training is useful for me while doing B.E(Mechanical)?

I M PRASHANNT KUMAR STUDENT OF BE(MECH.) 2nd SEM WHAT'S TRAINING ARE USEFULL FOR ME INSUMMMER TRAINING?

26th June 2011, 03:24 AM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

Default Re: What kind of training is useful for me while doing B.E(Mechanical)?

hi friend,

Trainings that help you to perform more better for your carrier and future are as follows:

>>GO FOR INPLANT TRAINING IN GOOD COMPANIES
>>TRY TO DEVELOP MORE AND MORE MINI PROJECT BY YOUR OWN AND IMPLEMENT IT.
>>GO FOR COURSES RELATED TO MECHANICS IN COURSE CENTERS,RELATED COURSES ARE:

*ROBOTICS
*IMPLEMENTATION AND DEVELOPMENT OF MACHINES AND TOOLS
*DESIGNING OF MACHINES
*MOBILE COMMUNICATION AND MOBILE COMPUTING
*CIRCUIT DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION

*More than these read more books related to your field and also get participate in symbosim and paper presentations.

*develop your skills and improve your performance by these methods.surely you will achieve at your final sem

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?