15th August 2013, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission process to LLB from IGNOU?

I AM EMPLOYED IN MNC COMPANY. I WANT TO DO LLB THROUGH CORRESPONDENCE. PLEASE GUIDE ME FOR THE ADMISSION PROCESS TO LLB FROM IGNOU, SOL. HOW TO APPLY FOR IT? WHAT IS THE FEE STRUCTURE, COURSE DURATION, STUDY CENTRES, ETC.?

PLEASE ANSWER THROUGH EMAIL : [email protected]

4th October 2015, 11:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission process to LLB from IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I AM EMPLOYED IN MNC COMPANY. I WANT TO DO LLB THROUGH CORRESPONDENCE. PLEASE GUIDE ME FOR THE ADMISSION PROCESS TO LLB FROM IGNOU, SOL. HOW TO APPLY FOR IT? WHAT IS THE FEE STRUCTURE, COURSE DURATION, STUDY CENTRES, ETC.?

PLEASE ANSWER THROUGH EMAIL : [email protected]
- Those who have completed their Under Graduation course from any of the recognized institution are eligible to undergo LLB course. The graduation must be obtained in any discipline with at least 50% marks The candidates who pursue their final year graduation are also eligible.

- The candidate has to pass through the entrance exam conducted by the IGNOU.

- Those candidates who have scored good marks in entrance exam can get first preference at the time of admission. The shortlisted candidates are called for further admission process. Those who get through the final level selection process can expect admission to the course.
7th November 2017, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Which is more preferable taking admission in law college after giving entrance or without giving entrance
11th November 2017, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

I am SC category student would like to study LLB in IGNOU. Can I appear the entrance examination of LLB ?
17th April 2018, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

I have done my B.Com from IGNOU with 54.4percent snd I want to do LLB thru' IGNOU and I am 50 yrs of age. Should I write entrance for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?