15th August 2013, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for CS? I have passed 11th

I am in 11th now,, and am a avrge student of my class. so, tell me the complete procedure before CS. u knw the entrence test,, subject, which are vry much essential and what is the time limit. what is the scope of a CS. plzzzzzzzzzz help meee......

4th August 2014, 09:01 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for CS? I have passed 11th

The Company Secretary course is a professional course which is run by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India. Candidates need to be minimum 10+ 2 for applying for the registration. There is no entrance test and for the Foundation Course followed by Executive Programme and Professional Programme respectively.

The form for the foundation programme can be downloaded from the ICSI website. The application and postal tution fee is around Rs 3600 for the foundation programme. The fee for examination is Rs. 875 and is separately paid. The application for the foundation programme has to be deposited by March 31 and September 30 every year.
6th April 2015, 06:40 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

CS stands for Company Secretary.The procedure for CS are following:-
-The candidate has to qualify three stages to get admission in Company Secretary course.These are ;
Foundation course-The minimum eligibility for this course is 10+2 level degree or equivalent from a recognized board.The time duration for this course is 8 months.

Intermediate course-This course is of 9 months.The candidate should have a graduation degree/Master's degree/pass in ICWAI or ICAI/pass in foundation course to get admission for this course.
Final course-To get admission in Final course,the candidate has to pass the Intermediate course.
7th April 2015, 03:19 PM
hemanthdath
Junior Member+

Hi Friends,

Eligibility for Company Secretary course ::

--> The candidates must be complete 12th stand in any recognized board.

--> Graduate or Post Graduates in commerce or any other discipline except fine arts
are allowed to skip the foundation course and enrolled directly for the
intermediate examination.

--> Age limit between minimum 17 years.

All the best............
7th April 2015, 11:58 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in 11th now,, and am a avrge student of my class. so, tell me the complete procedure before CS. u knw the entrence test,, subject, which are vry much essential and what is the time limit. what is the scope of a CS. plzzzzzzzzzz help meee......
CS means Company Secretary. This course is offered by Institute of Company Secretaries of India.

There are three levels to be completed to be Company Secretary.

>>Foundation level
>>Intermediate level
>>Final level

To apply for foundation level, you must have done 12 class in any stream from recognized Indian board.Your age should be minimum 17 years.

To apply for intermediate level, you must have qualified foundation level. Graduates can directly apply for level 2 with out level 1.

To apply for final level, you must have qualified intermediate level.

For more details: www.icsi.edu/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?