15th August 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

How to get a good job in Anand Gujarat after completing BSc biotechnology

I completed my bsc biotechnology now i m looking for good job in anand gujrat is it possible ? If yes then give me some suggetion where can i work ? I also accept training work before joining the job ..

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a good job after completing BSc Biotechnology?
  2. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  3. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get a job after completing B.Sc biotechnology only? What is the scope of doing MBA after that?
  5. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  6. Can I get a Government Job after pursuing BSc in Agriculture from AAU Anand Gujarat?
  7. What are the jobs for MSc Biotechnology freshers?
  8. Can I be eligible for any veterinary job after completing BSc Biotechnology with 55%?
  9. How to get a job after completing BSc Biotechnology?
  10. Which M.Pharm college in Rajkot is AICTE approved which provides stipend?
  11. How to get admission in M.Pharm in Anand Gujarat? Entrance exam that I have to answer to take admission in Gujarat?
  12. Where can I get good Jobs after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  13. How can I become a good and qualified doctor after completing BSc Biotechnology?
  14. How can I become a good qualified doctor after completing BSc Biotechnology?
  15. What kind of job can I get after completing BSc in Biotechnology -- [New]
  16. Am i eligible for TRB after completing BSc Biotechnology
  17. What type of jobs are available after BSc Biotechnology?
  18. List of jobs I can apply for after completing M.Sc in Biotechnology? I'm doing Masters from Gujarat university
30th March 2018, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a good job in Anand Gujarat after completing BSc biotechnology

Can I get job in any biotech companies after completing bsc botany and biotech
7th April 2018, 07:57 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a good job in Anand Gujarat after completing BSc biotechnology

As you have completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology, so you can get jobs in Anand Gujarat in Biotechnology field.

To search for jobs, you will have to visit job portals available online.

In those sites, you will have to search jobs by your profession.

Posts like Associate Professor, Professor, R&D Chemist, Assistant Manager, Sales Manager, QC Officer, etc. are available for Biotechnology graduates in Anand.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?