15th August 2013, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

How to join ICWA after completing graduation in BBM with distinction

i am completed my graduation in BBM with distinction. now i have a plan to join icwa so plese tell me the starting salery for icwa per month

17th July 2014, 07:48 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to join ICWA after completing graduation in BBM with distinction

Courses in ICWAI or Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India (ICWAI) equip students become well versed with the maintenance of accounts, preparation of Income Tax Return, Service Tax Return, Filling of Return under Companies Act, Filling of Returns under Income Tax, VAT, Service Tax, Central Excise Custom Act, Export & Import documentation. ICWA course is divided into three stages of Foundation Stage after class 12. Intermediate Stage after B.com, BBM, occurs after clearing the foundation course. After the final stage, as a Cost Accountant starts his practice by obtaining a licence from the Institute.
Duration of various courses are
Foundation Program- 6 months
Intermediate Program- 12 months
Management Training- 36 months
Final Course- 12 months

You may get hired by the manufacturing companies as cost accountant.
There are other fields like cost accounting, auditing, financial planning, corporate finance, management consulting you may get placed. Cost accountants hold important position in valuation audit under Central Excise Act, product pricing, audit under Customs act. You may get starting salary Rs 30,000 p.m.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?