16th August 2013, 12:42 PM
tithimazumdar

How can I crack IB written exam? Books to be referred?

Respected sir,
Now i am preparing myself for various govt. jobs but my main target is IB exam. I'll be gratefull to you if you send me some tips how i'll prepare myself for the written exam and interview of IB and names of some books related to this exam along with previous years question papers to my mail id -[email protected]
Thank you

15th November 2016, 07:40 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I crack IB written exam? Books to be referred?

Intelligence Bureau entrance examination consists of questions from following sections:

>>Aptitude and logical reasoning: For this section, you need to solve books like Aptitude by R.S Aggarwal, verbal and non verbal reasoning by Aggarwal. Practice is required to clear this section.

>>English: Competitive English by Arihant Publications.

>>General knowledge: First try to complete complete General knowledge by Lucent publications.

Read daily newspapers for current affairs and awareness.

You can buy Intelligence Bureau ACIO previous year papers by Arihant which contains good explanation for correct answers. Practice is key to excel in this examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?