16th August 2013, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after MD Biochemistry?

i will complete my md biochemistry degree in may 2014.
since biochem is no more eligible for dm endocrinology, what other courses can be done after i finish md biochemistry..........which institute offer these courses & what is the duration and further scope............kindly guide how to prepare for these courses if there is entrance exam for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for GATE Exam in Biochemistry after completion of M.Sc in Biochemistry? Which Books should I refer for Biochemistry to crack this Exam?
  2. Can I do M.Sc. in Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc.(hons) in Biotechnology? Scope and Top colleges in India for Biochemistry?
  3. How I can apply for biochemistry after 12th? Which university will be the best for Biochemistry?
  4. Can a candidate of B.Sc in MLT be eligible to apply for M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry? What will be the career scope of M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry?
  5. Which course is better for me between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Biochemistry having completed B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  6. Details about BSc Biochemistry? What are the government jobs related to Biochemistry? What is the eligibility? -- [New]
  7. Which one has more scope biochemistry or microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the scope of Biochemistry?
  9. How to write TRB exam? I have completed B.A B.Ed English
  10. MSc. Biochemistry entrance exams and syllabus?
  11. List of colleges for M.Sc. in Clinical Biochemistry?
  12. What is the scope of biochemistry field after completing PG in Biochemistry?
  13. What can I do after MD Biochemistry?
  14. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
  15. Which courses are beneficial for me after pursuing MSc Biochemistry? I want to pursue course related to biochemistry in distance mode
  16. How to get a job after studying MSc Biochemistry
  17. What are the prospects of higher studies after pursuing B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  18. How to do projects related to Biochemistry?
22nd December 2016, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do after MD Biochemistry?

How and where to pursue courses on being a dietitian and nutritionist after MD biochemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?