17th August 2013, 03:58 PM
RITU SHARMAA

How to get admission in MBA or PGDM in Karnataka State Open University for Open Students

I have recently read the eligibility criteria for getting admission in mba or pgdm in karnataka state open university for open students. They said if you have completed 21 years of age you are eligible fir getting admission in pg diploma/degree. No matter you have passes you graduation or not. Is this true and valuable. Please answer soon

27th January 2014, 01:11 PM
sagaryadav199
Member+

Location: india,haryana,rewari,v.p.o gokal garh,house no. 63 ,garhi mohlla.
Default Re: How to get admission in MBA or PGDM in Karnataka State Open University for Open Students

Quote:
Originally Posted by RITU SHARMAA View Post
I have recently read the eligibility criteria for getting admission in mba or pgdm in karnataka state open university for open students. They said if you have completed 21 years of age you are eligible fir getting admission in pg diploma/degree. No matter you have passes you graduation or not. Is this true and valuable. Please answer soon
hi friends..............

The MBA programs offered here give students an extensive exposure to the real business world of core sectors through daily business concepts, trending business culture, trade ideas and accomplishments.

UPES students are domain specific experts ready to drive exponential growth to Indian economy.

Duration: 2 YEARS, FULL-TIME PROGRAM

Following courses are available:

- MBA Oil & Gas Management
- MBA Energy Trading
- MBA Power Management
- MBA Aviation Management
- MBA Port & Shipping Management
- MBA Infrastructure Management
- MBA International Business
- MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- MBA Business Analytics
- Master in Energy Economics

best of luck...........
14th April 2016, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in MBA or PGDM in Karnataka State Open University for Open Students

I want to do MBA in oil and gas management.please send details like course duration,feel,eligibility and etc to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?