17th August 2013, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the BDS fee structure in Bangalore?

could I know about BDS fee structure in banglore

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  2. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS with 875 rank in MBBS/BDS exam? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What's the fee structure of BDS course?
  4. What is the fee structure of Ayurveda Colleges in Bangalore?
  5. Details about BDS course in Deccan Medical College of Hyderabad? Fee structure of it?
  6. What is the fee structure of the following engineering colleges?
  7. Is it possible to do M.Sc. Forensic Science after completion of BDS? Colleges offering M.Sc. in Forensic Sciences course in Bangalore? Information regarding the Entrance Exam and Fee structure for the course in Osmania University?
  8. What is the fee structure for BDS in Kerala?
  9. Can I get admission in any BDS colleges of Tamil Nadu if scored 180 marks in NEET being a BC student? Fee structure and job opportunities after completing BDS? -- [New]
  10. Can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Medical College for BDS programme if scored 180 cutoff marks in Medical entrance exam being a BC candidate? Fee structure and job opportunities of BDS?
  11. Procedure to join CA course? Fee structure for this course? Institutes offering this course in Bangalore?
  12. Information about BDS course in Deccan college? What is the fee structure?
  13. Details about the BDS fee structure of Amrita Institute of Medical Science?
  14. Where to register for ICWAI in Bangalore? What is the fee structure of ICWAI?
  15. What are the basic qualifications for BDS? What is the fee structure? I have completed my 12th standard course
  16. Which are the colleges in north India? What is the fee structure? I am interested in BDS course
  17. Entrance exam date of BBM in Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  18. What is the fee structure of BDS in private dental college in Karnataka
27th May 2015, 02:56 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the BDS fee structure in Bangalore?

* BDS fee structure in Bangalore as given blow.

Corse............UG- MBBS / BDS

--> Non-Karnataka Candidates
(Indian Rupees)

--> NRI / Foreign
(Indian Rupees)

--> Post Graduate Level Courses:

* Master of Dental Surgery:

* Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

* Paedodontics and Preventive Dentistry

* Periodontics

* Conservative Dentistry

* Orthodontics

* Pedodontics

* Oral Medicine and Radiology

* Oral Pathology and Microbiology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?