18th August 2013, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs available in Indian Army after pursuing MCA 2nd year with 74%

I'm manjunath.b.n,my age is 21 i persuing MCA 2nd year with 75% aggregation, what are the jobs avaliable for me in indian army,navy,airforse

18th June 2014, 11:25 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs available in Indian Army after pursuing MCA 2nd year with 74%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm manjunath.b.n,my age is 21 i persuing MCA 2nd year with 75% aggregation, what are the jobs avaliable for me in indian army,navy,airforse
If you have completed graduation degree then you are eligible for Indian Army through CDS exam .

CDS Stands for Combined Defence Service examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Examination and recruitment of military Academy , Naval Academy , Air force , Officer Training Academy .

=> To join Indian Military Academy you need to be a graduate in any disicpline from a recognized university. Your age should be between 19 and 24 years.

=> To join Air Force Academy you need to have a bachelor's degree in science with physics or mathematics or you can do B.E./B.Tech in engineering or technology and your age should be between 19 and 23 years.

=> To join naval academy you need to complete your graduation in engineering or technology or you can do B.Sc degree with physics or mathematics. Your age should be between 19 and 23 years.

=> To join Officer's Training Academy you need to have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institution. Your age should be between 19 and 25 years.

Books for CDS Examination ::

CDS Exam Guide: Combined Defence Services Exam
by Datason Rp
Publisher: New Light Publishers
Price: Rs. 445

CDS Combined Defence Services Exams
Publisher: Priynka Prakashan
Price: Rs. 369

CDS Combined Defence Services, Exam Guide
by Verma
Publisher: Asian Books
Price: Rs. 370

9th June 2019, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the jobs available in Indian Army after pursuing MCA 2nd year with 74%

Hi, I have MCA Degree and I have applied for SSB tech 53 through Indian Army Site for selection of officers. Will my application will be rejected?

Please reply as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Shreyas
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?