19th August 2013, 01:57 AM
harris fazal

Can I get admission in DU to do B.Com honors? I am a commerce without Maths

I am a commerce without maths ,if i take my 6th subject as maths can i get admission in du to do b.com honours ...because in du best of four are chosen ...very confused please answer!!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in DU to do B.Com honors? I am a commerce without Maths
  2. Admission in B.Com honours without Maths at St. Xavier's College? -- [New]
  3. Can I do B.Com honors after 12th in commerce without maths?
  4. Can we get through a good economic honors college without maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I get admission in MCM Chandigarh or SD College Chandigarh for B.Com Economics Honors?
  6. Is theres a course of BCA available in BHU?
  7. Can I do B.Com Honors or BA Honors in Economics having not opted for Maths in 12th class?
  8. How can I get admission in Jadavpur University for BSc Honors in Maths?
  9. What is the admission process for B.Com correspondence from North Campus? Where to get the admission form? I have given 12th board in march by commerce stream
  10. Which course to choose, MS or Statistics/Maths Hons? What is the scope after completing Statistics Honors?
  11. Can I do Master of Commerce without having Honors in B.Com?
  12. Is it a right decision to do Maths Honors if I want to get in Banking sector? Or should I do account Honors? Cutoff list for these subjects?
  13. Difference between Maths Honors and Physics Honors in Bsc?
  14. Eligibility for JNU entrance exam for MCA admission after B.Com.?
  15. Can I do economics honors in Delhi University after not having Maths in 12th Commerce?
  16. What kind of job will I get after doing BSc Maths honors from DU? What are the options after doing BSc Maths Honors?
  17. Can I get admission in DU for B.Com Honors without Maths? Names of the colleges?
  18. How to get admission for BSc Honors Maths in Punjab University after non medical in 12th class?
18th August 2015, 07:14 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in DU to do B.Com honors? I am a commerce without Maths

Sorry, you are not eligible to get the admission in the Delhi University in the B.Com honors as it is compulsory to have the Mathematics as the main paper in the board examination to get the admission in the B.Com or Economics.

The admission in the Delhi University is on the basis of the aggregate in the board examination and in the best four subject to get the admission. The cut off are also high and every year there is increase in the cut off.

So, if you are interested in pursuing the course you can move to the other university for the admission but as the admission is almost closed so you have to wait for the next year to get the admission. To get the more information about the DU visit at the www.du.ac.in
19th August 2015, 03:31 PM
Career advisor

Default Re: Can I get admission in DU to do B.Com honors? I am a commerce without Maths

No,you are not eligible to take admission in BCom Hons in DU.
To take admission in BCom/Economics in DU,the candidate must have mathematics as the main subject in 10+2 board examination.
For more information you may visit:
www.du.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?