19th August 2013, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the score needed in GATE? I plan to do PH.D and I belong to SC

I plan to do phd I belongs to SC candidate Wat is the score needed in GATE GET IN TO THE TOP MOST UNIVERSITY . Please tell any one . I ask many time but there is no reply . Which GATE ACADEMY IS BEST IN CHENNAI

10th May 2016, 07:39 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: What is the score needed in GATE? I plan to do PH.D and I belong to SC

In order to study Phd you need to apply for NET(National Eligibility Test) and not for GATE.
GATE stands for Gratitude Application Test For Engineering,a entrance test for those who wish to do Post Graduation/Master Degree in technological field,it is not a entry for Phd

Phd comes after completing Post graduation and not after graduation,at first one need to complete graduation,then comes Post graduation which is mostly of two years and after completing post graduation one can apply for phd.
GATE is a entrance test for Post graduation and not for phd,whereas for phd it is NET and not GATE.

Hence you should apply for NET to become phd and not GATE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?